7 Romantic Things to Do at the World Trade Center
Whether you are a fan of Valentine's Day (or dread it!), we put together ideas for unique and romantic experiences so you don’t have to. You and your special someone can experience these during the day or evening on the World Trade Center campus.
1. One World Observatory: Experience the breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of the city from the observatory on the 102nd floor of One World Trade Center during sunset, or indulge in a five-course meal at the Love on Top intimate dining experience.
2. Flowers: Stop by Venus et Fleur in the Oculus for a beautiful, luxurious flower arrangement. As soon as you step into the store, your senses will awaken to the fragrance of roses that line the store’s wall displays. These aren’t your typical bouquets that wilt after a few days -- Venus et Fleur specializes in “eternity flowers” which can last more than a year! Figue Flora also offers fresh-cut flowers for a beautiful bouquet and is located on the Oculus floor near the Apple Store.
3. Liberty Park: Go for a stroll in Liberty Park while taking in views of the campus. Bonus: you can take a picture together with a view of One World Trade Center in the background from this vantage point.
4. Sing for Hope: Enjoy a musical performance on the Oculus floor from Sing for Hope from 1 to 3PM on February 14.
5. Dessert: There are a few options for dessert in the Oculus if you are craving a sweet treat, including French desserts (macaron, anyone?) at Épicerie Boulud, a classic box of chocolates from the chocolatiers of Neuhaus Belgian Chocolate, an ice cream cone from Haagen-Dazs or a box of assorted candies from Sugarfina.
6. Jewelry: Stop by one of the many jewelry stores in the Oculus to find a gift that will last a lifetime. There are options at every price point, from London Jewelers or Longines, to Pandora or Swarovski.
7. Drinks: Grab a drink at Eataly’s “Vino &…” bar, which serves a range of beers, Italian wines and cocktails as well as shared plates. If you would like to pick up a bottle and go on your way, Pure Liquid offers a wide selection of wines and spirits.
Click here for a full directory of our stores and their hours.
Spending Valentine's Day at the World Trade Center is the perfect place to make unforgettable memories with your loved one whether you are looking for a delicious meal, timeless gift, peaceful stroll or exhilarating views in an iconic NYC destination.