Coming Up This Month at The World Trade Center: November 2023
Welcome to our new monthly blog series that's all about the dynamic World Trade Center campus. Nestled in the heart of Lower Manhattan, this iconic location offers a variety of exciting events and activities that will keep you returning year round. The World Trade Center campus is a hub of culture, entertainment, and community spirit. But that's not all – we will enrich your experience by sharing a fascinating "Did you know?" fact about the campus each month. Join us as we explore the magic that is the World Trade Center campus!
- November 2: Alzheimer's Foundation (Teal)
- November 7: Election Day (Red, White, Blue)
- November 10-12: Veterans Day with American flags displayed within the Oculus (Red, White, Blue)
- November 23: Thanksgiving (Amber)
- November 24 through holiday season: Holiday Lighting (Blue)
PAC Lobby Stage programming:
- November 3 at 6:45pm: Aba Diop
- November 4 at 9:45pm: Malika Zarra
- November 11 at 7pm: Alexia Bontempo
- November 15 at 2:30pm: BMCC Live at Perelman
- November 18 at 7pm: Naomi Greene
Sing for Hope performances:
- November 4, 11 and 18 at 11AM-1PM
Oculus Beer Garden – Weather contingent
Westfield Holiday activation – Beginning November 24
Did you know?
In November 2002, the groundbreaking ceremony was held for the construction of 7 WTC and the Con Ed substation.
To stay up to date on all our happenings, follow us on social media: